- MKM75VVMG/ CTKM25VVMG + CTKM35VVMG x 1 set
- Capacity: 9,000 BTU + 12,000 BTU
- Energy Efficiency: 5 Ticks
- Refrigerant: R32
Built-In Smart Control with Daikin Mobile Controller (Upgradable to Reiri for Home)
Intelligent Eye Sensor
Quietest Sound at 19dB(A)
Super Flexi Usage for Future Upgrading
Stylish and Compact (Easy to Clean Panel)
PM 2.5 Filter
Job Scope for New Installation:
1. To dismantle air-con system, including piping
2. To lay new air-con piping, wiring, drainage piping c/w trunking/ casing
3. To vacuum, flush, weld and braze air-con piping
4. Top up refrigerant if necessary
5. Testing and commissioning
Price inclusive of standard installation with change of NEW piping and trunking.
We use standard air conditioner materials for all installations.
Materials are as follows:
Armaflex 3⁄8” thickness insulation for refrigerant pipelines
Keystone 3C40 wires for main wiring
SWG23 copper coil piping/ tubing with PVC trunking 16mm drainage pipes
High-quality PVC trunking
All air-con materials are recognised and widely accepted by M&E consultants
If customers wish to upgrade their air-con materials, please send us a message to inform us.
There will be an additional charge of $86.40 per indoor unit for material upgrades.
Job Scope for Replacement Installation:
1. Replace existing air-con with NEW air-con
2. To vacuum, flush, weld and braze air-con piping
3. Top-up refrigerant, if necessary
4. Testing and commissioning
Air-con replacement = Reuse all old/existing air-con piping/ old wire cable / old insulation/ old copper pipe / old trunking
Prices only pertain to HDB flats, excluding air-con brackets and power point.
IF REQUIRED, there will be additional charges for air-con brackets and power point.
Contact us at 6467 4833 or WhatsApp 9880 9720 for site survey.